Julie's Dress Diaries

Herein lie my attempts at both blogging and creating period clothing for various locations and times of the Renaissance. Enjoy

Monday, July 04, 2005

Corsetry "Fun"

Just updated my Flemish diary with some corded corset progress.

I also just ordered the last bits of fabric for Adam's doublet, so I will hopefully be able to segue into that as soon as my flemish gets knocked out (hoping to work that up pretty quickly after the corset's done). And along with his fabric, I ordered myself some lightweight silk so I could try my hand at making a silk camica for a yet-to-be-revealed project. ;-) Oh, the suspense....

I was so proud of me for not ordering even more from them. They had some very lovely things. But I'm on a budget, afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home