Julie's Dress Diaries

Herein lie my attempts at both blogging and creating period clothing for various locations and times of the Renaissance. Enjoy

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Thank Yous!

It seems that I've been posting copious thank-yous on this diary of late. I'm lucky to have such generous family and friends, and today is no exception. I want to squee a little bit (okay, a lot) over a recent gift from my bpal switchwitch, kakiphony (kinda like a secret santa, but without christmas dictating the time of year! ;)) She's spoiled me to pieces, with many wondrous gifts, but this one in particular needs a special home in my costuming mania pages....



Its a pendant from Raymond's Quiet Press, and its absolutley exquisite. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I gasped so loud as to alarm my husband when I opened its box. Its better than I ever hoped, and I've had my eye on it for so long that finally having it in hand was so special! I immediately replaced the dangle on my previous pearl necklace with this beauty, and you better believe that this will be adorning my bosoms (hehe) at the fest this weekend.
Even better, this charm will be oh-so perfect when I finally get round to recreating the da Brescia portrait I've been lusting after for so long!

Thank you so much, kakiphony, I love it to pieces (not to mention all the other lovely things)! *hugs*

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

*gasp!*

That's gorgeous. How incredibly kind of your secret pal!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home