Julie's Dress Diaries

Herein lie my attempts at both blogging and creating period clothing for various locations and times of the Renaissance. Enjoy

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Onto Bigger And Better Things

Glad that's finished! Here is the caul--complete with swirly band, which embroidered really quickly. Pardon the quality, but its one of those arm-outstretched-hoping-you-aim straight pics (hubby was busy playing a video game). I'm relieved that it actually fits, since I didn't try before I embroidered the whole thing. Since it was based on Beth's caul measurments, I knew it should work, but there's always that naggling feeling....

What's next, I wonder? Corset, petticoat, gloves, headdress/hat, smock? So many little things to do before I can let myself start a whole new dress....

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigael said...

Peas! I always thought they were a rather odd sort of decoration... But they're so cute! Great job!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home